Pharmacist, Specialist Doctor Post | Vacancy 13 | Last Date: 28-Dec-2024
UPSC Recruitment 2023 @ upsc.gov.in | Apply Online
There are 30 Specialist, Senior Scientific Assistant positions available. Union Public Service Commission invited eligible and interested candidates to apply for Specialist and Senior Scientific Assistant Posts via an August 2023 notification. Those seeking a career in the Government of India can take advantage of this opportunity.
UPSC Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Scientific Assistant(Aeronautical, Chemical, Computer, Electronics, Metallurgy)||5|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||4|
|Junior Scientific Officer(Biology)||1|
|Specialist Grade III (Anaesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||19|
The remuneration for the position is determined in accordance with Grade- 7/ 10/11 of the Compensation Matrix and the 7th Central Pay Commission and incorporates Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA). Check the official announcement for salary information by position. (Given below)
- Post Harvest Technologist: Master’s Degree in Post-Harvest Technology/Nutrition/Food Technology and Food Science
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical): Degree in Aeronautical Engineering/Technology, AMIE, AMASI
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology): Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology; Master of Science in Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Physical Anthropology/Genetics/Forensic Science.
- DCIO/Tech (Deputy Central Intelligence Officer): Degree in Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Physics, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics and Telecommunications/Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics and Telecommunications/Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer AMIE, AMIETE, Master of Science in Physics, Master of Computer Applications, and Master of Science in IT/CS/Software
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy): Metallurgical Engineering/Technology Bachelor’s Degree, AMIIM, AMIE
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer): Computer Engineering/Technology Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Computer Science, AMIE
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics): Degree in Electronics Engineering/Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Master’s Degree in Electronics/Physics.
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemical): Degree in Chemical Engineering/Technology, Master’s Degree in Chemistry, AMIE
– 30 to 40 years
|Post Name||age in years|
|Senior Scientific Assistant(Aeronautical, Chemical, Metallurgy)||30|
|Senior Scientific Assistant(Computer, Electronics)||33|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||35|
|Junior Scientific Officer(Biology)||30|
|Specialist Grade III (Anaesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||40|
Written Test & Interview
How to apply
- Click the UPSC Specialist, Senior Scientific Assistant Online Application Link given below to apply online.
- Update all necessary information on the UPSC Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of the required certificates/documents as well as a recent photo (if applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee corresponding to your Category. (Only if applicable)
- Click the submit button to conclude the UPSC Recruitment Process for 2023. Take note of the Application Number or Request Number for future reference.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates: No fee
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
Peon, Typist & Driver Post | Vacancy 26 | Last Date: 21-Dec-2023
Forest Guard Post | Vacancy 540 | Last Date: 30-Dec-2023
Assistant & AE Posts Post | Vacancy 27 | Last Date: 04-Dec-2023
Legal Adviser Post | Last Date: 30-Nov-2023