Pharmacist, Specialist Doctor Post | Vacancy 13 | Last Date: 28-Dec-2024
GDS Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka Post Office Notification
Individuals who are currently seeking career opportunities may refer to this article for information regarding the Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023. The officials of the Karnataka Postal Circle are currently in the process of taking applications for the Karnataka Post Office GDS Application Form 2023, which pertains to the recruitment of 1714 Gramin Dak Sevaks. The positions of Dak Sevaks, which include Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevaks, are being referred to.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Karnataka post office recruitment 2023
|Post Name||TRCA Slab|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000-24,470/-|
- EDUCATION: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having
passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or
elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education
by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of
- The applicant should have studied the local language, i.e., (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:-
(i) Knowledge of computer
(ii) Knowledge of cycling
(iii) Adequate means of livelihood
Minimum age:18 years
Maximum age:40 years
- The selection will be based on the merit list that is automatically generated based on the online applications submitted by candidates by the rules.
- The merit list will be compiled based on marks obtained/conversion of Grades/Points to marks (as explained in sub-paragraphs – iii to ix below) in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards, rounded to four decimal places. All subjects must be passed according to the requirements of the respective governing board.
- Applicants, except the exempted category of applicant, may make payment of the fee through any of the online modes of payment using the link provided for payment. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking, as per the rules from time to time will be levied on the applicants.
- For more information check the official notification, provided below.
How to apply
(a) Applicant will have to first register himself/herself on the GDS online Engagement Portal at the link https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/. details to obtain the Registration Number.
(b) For registration on the Portal, the applicants must have their own active email id and mobile number. All the important, including declaration of result of shortlisting, offer of provisional engagement etc. would be sent on the registered mobile number thorough SMS/Email only. The Department will not communicate with applicant in any other form.
(c) Once the applicants registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for any further registrations of any other applicant. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature of all such registrations will be removed from selection process. Any applicant who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through the option ‘Forgot registration’.
2) PAYMENT OF FEE:
(a) Fee: A fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in choice of Division. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female applicants, SC /ST applicants, PwD applicants and Transwomen applicants.
(b) Applicants, except exempted category of applicant, may make payment of the fee through any of the online modes of payment using the link provided for payment. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking, as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the applicants.
(c) Applicants are advised to note their Registration number at a secure place for making the payment of fee.
(d) The fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence candidate is advised to ensure his eligibility for applying to a particular Division before making the fee payment. (e) Applicants who are exempted from payment of fees may apply online directly.
3) ONLINE APPLICATION:
3.1. SELECTION OF DIVISION AND EXERCISING REFERENCES:
An applicant can only apply one or more vacant posts of GDS in only in one of the selected Divisions. Before selecting Division option, applicant has to validate his/her details by giving the Registration number and OTP sent to the registered mobile number. On selecting the Division, a list of all eligible posts (based on the community and Age) will be displayed against which applicant has to give preferences. Applicant will not be considered for a post, for which he/she has not given/indicated his/her preference(s). However, if shortlisted, only one post only will be offered for engagement and his/her rights for all other posts will be forfeited.
3.2. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS:
The applicant is required to upload only the following documents at the time of submitting the online application in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online:
|sl no||Name of the document||uploading file format||Permitted file size|
|1||Recent Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||Not exceeding 50kb|
|2||Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||Not exceeding 20kb|
For all applicants: Rs. 100/-
For all female applicants, SC /ST applicants, PwD applicants and Transwomen applicants: No fee.
Peon, Typist & Driver Post | Vacancy 26 | Last Date: 21-Dec-2023
Forest Guard Post | Vacancy 540 | Last Date: 30-Dec-2023
Assistant & AE Posts Post | Vacancy 27 | Last Date: 04-Dec-2023
Legal Adviser Post | Last Date: 30-Nov-2023