Latest SDA & FDA Recruitment Notification In Karnataka - 2023
SDA & FDA Recruitment in Karnataka: Apply for Latest Second Division Assistant (SDA) & First Division Assistant (FDA) Post in Karnataka. Below You can check Latest SDA and FDA Notification issued by Government of Karnataka. Check Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Details, Age Limit, Application Fee and Start & Last Date to Apply for SDA and FDA Posts in Karnataka
SDA & FDA Eligibility Criteria
First Division Assistant (FDA): Candidates must have completed a Degree/Graduation from a Government Recognized University or Institution.
Second Division Assistant (SDA): Candidates must have completed 10th or 12th Standard from a Government Recognized Board.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 35 Years
- Usually OBC Candidates 3 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ST Cadidates its 5 years.
- For PWD Candidates its 10 years.
SDA & FDA Selection Process
- First Process of SDA and FDA selection is Written Examination, Those who Pass the Examination are Selected for Next Process i.e Interview.
- A Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications
- A Scanned Copy of the Caste Certificate
- A Scanned copy of Identity Proof
- Certificate of experience
- A Scanned Passport Size Photo
- A Scanned copy of signature
- A scanned copy of the Certificate claiming weightage/marks under Socioeconomic criteria and experience
SDA & FDA Recruitment Locations
- Bengaluru Urban
- Dakshina Kannada
- Uttara Kannada
- Bengaluru Rural